Who Am I?
MBA, PMP, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt – A leader and transformation agent with over 25 years in the private sector, federal/state government, US & International military and multiple certifications in IT, human capital & business… So Why Chip?
It’s very simple, I care and want you to succeed! I want provide you with all the tools possible for your success. I’ve learned how to love my life and want to help you do the same. Which is why I created PCI, to provide you with the tools you need to succeed and transform your changes, to find that life will love.
I have learned how to love my life and it will be my honor if you would let me participate in your discovery. I look forward to help you create positive changes for a life you will love!
Helping people achieve life and business goals is one of my passions. I want to help you see the world and experience things most will only see in a magazine or television. It is our purpose and goal to help others create a situation for themselves, where they too have this opportunity to live out loud.
- 25+ years of award winning professional experience
- Masters in Business Administration with emphasis in Project Management
- Graduate certificates in Project Management and Change Management
- BA in Information Systems Management with minor in Communications
- Former United States Marine and US Army soldier
Explore More! Some of My Best Work Is Featured Below.
Explore The Positive Change Institute‘s services and programs below.